Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Diary of a worm.

This story is about a worm who writes a diary about himself. Also he draws some pictures of some memories of himself before you open the book. It is a very funny book... I really enjoyed it. When I read it, it made me feel happy inside because it made me laugh at one part. It's about that the worm tries to help a spider dig a hold in the ground. When the spider tries to he gets all of his legs stuck, then he tries to go down face first to see if he can go down that way. That don't work because he swallows a big mouth full of dirt. That don't work at all! I guess spider's can't dig holes... :) The next part is that the spider tries to teach the worm to walk upside down but he always falls off of the tree branch. I love this book, and I think you will like this book to.


By: Brianna Mullins

No comments:

Post a Comment