Friday, April 9, 2010

HI

Hi there guys, it's me Lauren in Florida!!! How is everything at school? Do you guys miss me? I miss you guys! I heard the weather was good down there, it is REALLY great here! I promise I will bring back something cool for you guys and you Mrs.Hunt! Today it is going to be a sort of a rainyday so we are going to a big shopping place here is where I am going to get your surprises! Also I am going to get some things for me and some more people! It is going to be a great day! Just to let you know that I will be getting on a plane wednsday that is also the night I will be getting into St. John's! I will be driving home on Thursday and get home from mabye 3:30 to 6:00! I will be in school on friday to see all of you!! See you soon!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment